Sunday, February 3, 2013

Literary Rapture

BREATHING SAME AIR DEPT.

Actual Twitter Reactions Upon Meeting Dave Eggers.



@FictionMFA
"When I ask Dave Eggers to be my best friend today, I hope he says yes!"

@trill_boson
"i've bought all of dave eggers books like 8 times because i loan them to anyone who shows interest"

@TravisJCook
"Absolute pleasure, wonderful man, talked about cancer . . . Best. Day. Ever."

@whatsizzlin
"Met Dave Eggers today and now I am for sure moving to San Francisco."

@AlexandraWhys
"Dave Eggers is an angel."

@ajanders1
"EVERYONE: I just met Dave Eggers."

@drsarahsviews
"Dave Eggers is having real conversations with people."

@kellydull
"he is so wonderful"

@raquelcable
"I met Dave Eggers and I am currently dying"

@so_uder
"I'm currently breathing the same air as Dave Eggers oh my god hELP"

@FictionMFA
"DAVE EGGERS JUST TALKED TO ME!"

@so_uder
"I TALKED TO DAVE EGGERS, I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH HIM AND HE'S SO COOL AND FUNNY AND SMART WOW WOW WOW."

@tweetlyrical
"I JUST MET AND CHATTED WITH DAVE EGGERS. LIFE! I LOVE YOU!"

@juliadobbs
"dave eggers dave eggers DAVE EGGERS"

********************************

anticipation of the audience

the hero arrives

the enthralled worshippers shout,

"Sieg heil! Sieg heil!"



1 comment:

  1. For more extended literary criticism and craziness, be sure to buy THE MCSWEENEYS GANG, a satirical ebook novel currently available via a Special Offer for only 99 cents at Kindle Store and Nook Books. Buy it now before word gets around how crazy it is and the price goes up.
    ***************

    King Wenclas has been called:
    "a crazy person" by Charles Baxter;
    "a maniac" by Thomas Beller.

    Both are esteemed voices in today's literary world.

    Purchase THE MCSWEENEYS GANG to see if their plaudits are true!

    ReplyDelete